Saturday, November 15, 2014

New

Hi there!

I don't know if anyone is actually reading this but if there's one thing that works for me when in distress it's digesting more of my vitamins, that is the Word or those body building words of wisdom; Removing(as much as possible) the junks (such as those FB posts about negativity or unhealthy stuff)  and most especially writing it all out.

I was looking for a notebook i can write my thoughts unto but guess, this is why i have this laptop-- To Write-Virtually.



Over-thinking 

They say that you just have to let it Go, like literally LET IT GO.

You see, more often than not, it just means more than what we actually think it means.  Why? because of the cliche it actually brings. So why do we have to let go of over-thinking? because it doesn't bring anything back or add something to your being (And i am actually talking to myself about this)
I, admittedly am trying to run away from it. Facing my inmost fears and jumping into faith. Something, i guess is unnatural to me.


Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? (MT 6:27)

Truth is, I am used to having Plan A and Plan B that now, being directed to one direction (not the band, please) means stepping out of my comfort zone and trusting Him wholeheartedly.
Guess, it's a tough call huh?

We'll see.
So help me God








No comments:

Post a Comment